- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best IDE for C# besides Visual Studio?
The alternative for Visual Studio IDE to run C# programs −
It is an open source IDE to run C# programs but works only Microsoft Windows. SharpDevelop was developed as an alternative to Visual Studio. It is written in C#. Supports Git, SVN, NuGet,
It is a utility that allows you to run C# programs without having an IDE. Some of the features in LINQ Pa d is paid like autocomplete and allows the user to access it only after the payment.
It is an open source IDE that allows you to run C# on multiple platforms i.e. Windows, Linux, and MacOS. MonoDevelop is also known as Xamarin Studio.
Monodevelop has a C# compiler to run C# programs.
I would consider the best IDE for C# besides Visual Studio is SharpDevelop.
- What is the best IDE for Java besides Eclipse?
- What is the best IDE for C# on MacOS?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Windows?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Linux?
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Linux?
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Window?
- The Best C++ IDE or Editor for Windows
- Adding HTML5 Validation to Visual Studio
- Difference between SAP Crystal Reports and CR for Visual Studio
- C++11 features in Visual Studio 2015
- Getting Started with C++ in Visual Studio
- Is it possible to add HTML5 validation to Visual Studio?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Window?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Linux?