- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the best IDE for C# on Linux?
On Windows, the best IDE to run C# programs is Visual Studio. On Linux, the best IDE can be considered as Monodevelop. It is an open source IDE that allows you to run C# on multiple platforms i.e. Windows, Linux and MacOS. Monodevelop is also known as Xamarin Studio. It has a C# compiler to run C# programs.
Monodevelop has the following features −
Supports Linux, Windows and macOS.
Supports multiple languages
MonoDevelop supports multiple languages such as C#, F#, Visual Basic .NET, etc.
It comes with an integrated debugger for debugging Mono and native applications.
Code completion support for C#, code templates, code folding.
Fully customizable window layouts, user defined key bindings, external tools
You can also try Visual Code, which is an open source IDE from Microsoft and runs on any OS.
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Linux?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Linux?
- What is the best IDE for C# on MacOS?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Windows?
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Window?
- What is the best IDE for C# besides Visual Studio?
- What is the best IDE for Java besides Eclipse?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Window?
- The Best C++ IDE or Editor for Windows
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- What is the best fragrance for men?
- What is the best treatment for Kidney failure?
- What is the best iOS apps for business?
- What is the best iOS app for education?
- What is Yellow Jaundice? What is the best treatment for it?