- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The Best C++ IDE or Editor for Windows
45 Lectures 4.5 hours
66 Lectures 5.5 hours
The following are some of C++ IDEs for Windows.
1.Eclipse Galileo with CDT Plugin
Eclipse is a well-known open source and cross platform IDE. It provides full functional C/C++ IDE with the following features −
- Code editor with support for syntax highlighting
- Support for folding and hyperlink navigation
- Source code refactoring plus code generation
- Tools for visual debugging such as memory, registers
NetBeans is free, open source and popular IDE for C/C++. There are some following features −
Support for automatic packaging of compiled application into .tar, .zip.
Support for multiple compilers such as GNU, Clang/LLVM, Cygwin, Oracle Solaris Studio and MinGW
Support for remote development
KDevelop4 is also a free and open source and it is available for windows, mac os etc. There are some following features −
- Support for Clang-based C/C++ plugin
- KDE 4 config migration support
- Revival of Oketa plugin support
- Support for different line editings in various views and plugins
It is a free, highly extensible and configurable, cross-platform C++ IDE. There are some following features −
- Multiple compiler support including GCC etc.
- Very fast, no need for makefiles
- Multi-target projects
- Workspace that supports combining of projects
CodeLite is also a free, open-source, cross-platform IDE designed and built specifically for C/C++, PHP programming. There are some following features −
- Support for refactoring
- Code navigation
- Remote development using built-in SFTP
- Source control plugins
6.Sublime Text Editor
Sublime Text is a well refined, multi-platform text editor designed and developed for code. There are some following features −
- Multiple selections
- Command palette
- Goto anything functionality
- Distraction free mode
- What is the best IDE for C# on Windows?
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- What is the best IDE for C# on MacOS?
- What is the best IDE for C# on Linux?
- What is the best IDE for Java besides Eclipse?
- What is the best IDE for C# besides Visual Studio?
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Linux?
- What is the best IDE of C++ on Window?
- How do you focus on new windows with selenium ide?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Window?
- What is the top IDE for c++ on Linux?
- Check if the board is connected or not in Arduino IDE
- The best presentation tools for business
- The Best Reasons for Facebook Passion
- Change the default location for saving sketches in Arduino IDE