- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the hidden features of C#?
The following are the hidden or lesser known useful features of C# −
A lambda expression in C# describes a pattern. It has the token => in an expression context. This is called goes to operator and used when a lambda expression is declared.
C# provides a special data types, the nullable types, to which you can assign normal range of values as well as null values. The following is the syntax −
<data_type> ? <variable_name> = null;
Null Coalescing Operator
The null coalescing operator is used with the nullable value types and reference types. It is used for converting an operand to the type of another nullable (or not) value type operand, where an implicit conversion is possible.
The "as" keyword perform conversions between compatible types. It is like a cast operation and it performs only reference conversions, nullable conversions, and boxing conversions. The as operator can't perform other conversions, such as user-defined conversions, which should instead be performed by using cast expressions.
- Hidden features of C++
- What are some hidden features of Google Drive?
- What are the features of ODBC?
- What are the features of MQTT?
- What are the C++ features missing in C#?
- What are the key features of Java?
- What are the main features of JDBC?
- What are the Features of Perl Language?
- What are the main features of MySQL?
- What are the features of Preference Shares?
- What are the features of Operating Systems?
- What are the features of data mining?
- What are the features of Query Formulation?
- What are the features of OLAP Servers?
- What are generic features in C#?