- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the main features of JDBC?
Following are the new features of JDBC:
Makes JDBC calls: While using JDBC Java applications can make JDBC calls these calls submit SQL statements to the driver which in turn accesses the data from the database.
Portability: JDBC provides wide level portability.
Using JDBC you can request any type of queries from the database.
You can use JDBC with different Java applications such like Java Applets, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSPs). Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs). To communicate with database.
JDBC provides support for advanced datatypes such as BLOB, CLOB etc.
Using JDBC you can set save points for database and layer you can rollback to desired save point.
Using JDBC you can send multiple updates to database and this is known as batch updating.
- What are the main features of MySQL?
- What are the main classes and interfaces of JDBC?
- What is Canva and what are its main features?
- What are the main features and enhancements introduced in Java 9?
- Main features of Intel 8051
- What are the features of ODBC?
- What are the features of MQTT?
- What are the key features of Java?
- What are the hidden features of C#?
- What are the Features of Perl Language?
- What are the features of Preference Shares?
- What are the features of Operating Systems?
- What are the features of data mining?
- What are the features of Query Formulation?
- What are the features of OLAP Servers?