- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the C++ features missing in C#?
C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative led by Anders Hejlsberg.
C++ is a middle-level programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs. C++ runs on a variety of platforms, such as Windows, Mac OS, and the various versions of UNIX.
The following are some of the features of C++ missing in C# −
In C#, Multiple Inheritance is not possible, whereas C++ can easily implement Multiple Inheritance.
In C++, you need to manage memory manually and must allocate and deallocate memory for your objects.
C++ can create standalone applications, whereas C# cannot.
The test variable cannot be a string in a switch statement in C#.
C++ is a programming language that runs on all platforms, whereas C# is rarely implemented outside Windows.
- What are C++ features missing in Java?
- What are the features of ODBC?
- What are the features of MQTT?
- What are the hidden features of C#?
- What are the key features of Java?
- What are the main features of JDBC?
- What are the Features of Perl Language?
- What are the main features of MySQL?
- What are the features of Preference Shares?
- What are the features of Operating Systems?
- What are the features of data mining?
- What are the features of Query Formulation?
- What are the features of OLAP Servers?
- What are the new features in MySQL 8.0
- What are the features that are added in MySQL 8.0?