- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are C++ features missing in Java?
There are many features that can be seen in C++ but not in Java. A few of them have been listed below −
No unsigned int option in Java
No destructor in Java as well as ‘delete’ since garbage collector performs this operation for it.
No friend classes or friend functions in Java.
There are no pointers in Java.
There is no typedef option in Java.
Since Java is a purely object oriented language, there are no global variables or global functions.
The concept of templates present in C++ can’t be found in Java.
The ‘::’ scope resolution operator is not there, since there is no question of global variables or functions.
The concept of multiple inheritance can’t be found in Java, there is multi-level inheritance though.
The concept of operator overloading can’t be seen in Java.
There are no default arguments in Java.
C++ has inline functions, i.e small functions that are expanded within the code, but not in Java.
There is no preprocessors and macros in Java.
Java doesn’t have a sizeof operator.
- What are the C++ features missing in C#?
- What are the key features of Java?
- What are the major features of Java programming?
- What are generic features in C#?
- What are the features of ODBC?
- What are the features of MQTT?
- What are the main features and enhancements introduced in Java 9?
- What are the hidden features of C#?
- What are the main features of JDBC?
- What are the Features of Perl Language?
- What are the main features of MySQL?
- What are the features of Preference Shares?
- What are the features of Operating Systems?
- What are the features of data mining?
- What are the features of Query Formulation?