- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to track pages in a single page application with Google Analytics?
A Single Page Application (SPA) loads the resources required to navigate throughout the site. This is for the first page load and SPA is a web application or website.
The content loads dynamically when your site’s link is clicked and the user interacts with the page. On load, the data stored in the tracker updates as well.
Update the tracker
ga('set', 'page', '/new-page.html');
Send a pageview immediately after the tracker updates −
- Related Articles
- Can Google Analytics track interactions in an offline HTML5 app?
- How to Track Lost Smartphone with Google?
- What is a Single Page Application?
- What is Not a Benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- How to track access time of a webpage using session in a JSP page?
- How to add Google Charts to your web page?
- How to use Google Fonts on your web page?
- Where should the Google Analytics Tracking Code be placed?
- How to make several plots on a single page using Matplotlib?
- How to make several plots on a single page using matplotlib in Python?
- How to store custom data private to the page or application in HTML?
- How to add Google map inside html page without using API key?
- How to make several plots on a single page using Matplotlib(Python)?
- In SAP Crystal Reports, Putting 2 pages of data into a single report
- The sum of the page numbers on facing pages of a book is $373$$. What are the page numbers.