- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can Google Analytics track interactions in an offline HTML5 app?
Google Analytics is a freemium analytic tool that provides a detailed statistics of the web traffic. It is used by more than 60% of website owners. Analytics Tools offer an insight into the performance of your website, visitors’ behavior, and data flow. These tools are inexpensive and easy to use. Sometimes, they are even free.
If the application is offline, Google Analytics stores the events in an SQLite database.
After storing, it waits until the user is online again to send them.
It is used to collect offline latent hits. The value represents the time delta in milliseconds between when the hit occurs and the time the hit was sent.
The value here must be greater than or equal to 0.
- Related Articles
- How to track pages in a single page application with Google Analytics?
- Even in Offline Mode, You Can browse Using Google Chrome
- Work with google docs offline using android
- How to make the user login for an offline web app?
- How to make an Ember.js app offline with server sync when available?
- How to add google search functionality in an android app?
- Where should the Google Analytics Tracking Code be placed?
- What is Not a Benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- How to Track Lost Smartphone with Google?
- How to add Google Search Functionality in an Android App using Kotlin?
- Google Duo – A Revolutionary Video Calling App
- HTML5 audio not playing in PhoneGap App
- HTML5 Canvas & z-index issue in Google Chrome
- Convert HTML5 into standalone Android App
- Effects and animations with Google Maps markers in HTML5