- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
CSS media types
The following are the media types in CSS:
|S.no||Value & Description|
Suitable for all devices.
Intended for speech synthesizers.
Intended for braille tactile feedback devices.
Intended for paged braille printers.
Intended for handheld devices (typically small screen, monochrome, limited bandwidth).
Intended for paged, opaque material and for documents viewed on screen in print preview mode. Please consult the section on paged media.
Intended for projected presentations, for example, projectors or print to transparencies. Please consult the section on paged media.
Intended primarily for color computer screens.
Intended for media using a fixed-pitch character grid, such as teletypes, terminals, or portable devices with limited display capabilities.
Intended for television-type devices.
- Different Media Types in CSS
- Understanding CSS Media Types and Queries
- CSS @media rule
- Paged Media in CSS
- Aural Media with CSS
- Aural Media CSS Properties
- How to specify the target media types of a set of CSS rules
- CSS rest Speech Media property
- CSS voice-volume Speech Media property
- CSS voice-stress Speech Media property
- CSS voice-balance Speech Media property
- CSS voice-duration Speech Media property
- CSS rest-before Speech Media property
- CSS voice-range Speech Media property
- CSS voice-rate Speech Media property