- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The strength of AJAX lies in its capacity to deliver even richer interfaces by enhancing their dynamic user interfaces with strong functionality through smooth server-side invocation power. Instead of requiring a full screen refresh, AJAX enables individual user interface elements to share data with the server.
This is successfully done through a method known as web remoting. There are various techniques to carry out web remoting, or the process of interacting between a browser and a server. Modern browsers can support IFrames and XMLHttpRequest, two common techniques. Either of these techniques can be used in combination with dynamic HTML to produce AJAX capability.
Less interaction with the server − Before transmitting the page towards the server, users can check the user input. Because of the reduced server traffic, your server will experience less load.
Feedback given right away to visitors − They can check to see whether they forgot to type something without having to wait for the website to reload.
The ability to change − There are many libraries and frameworks available for JvaScript, including AngularJS, ReactJS, SvelteJS, and others. This flexibility enables developers to create a wide range of app kinds with unique features.
A higher level of interaction − Users can design user interfaces which respond whenever a user moves their mouse over them or presses a key on their keyboard.
Including interactive features on websites
- With a touch of a button, you can reveal or hidden more information.
- When the mouse is over a button, the colour of the button changes.
- Zooming into or out of the on a picture
- Adding audio and video into a website
- Use a navigation menu drop-down.
- Why is a smartphone called smart?
- Why is petroleum called black gold?
- Why Python is called Dynamically Typed?
- Why is CNG called as clean fuel?
- Which herb is called a magical herb and why?
- Why is Napoleon Bonaparte called a Great War strategist?
- Why is __init__() always called after __new__() in python?
- Why is Greenland called as island and not a continent?
- Why are TV serials called daily soaps?
- Why is Greenland called as an island and not a continent?
- Why Naïve Bayesian is classifications called Naïve?
- Why are South Africans called ‘Protease’?
- Which city of India is called the city of dreams and why?
- Why an interface cannot implement another interface in Java?
- Why Free Cash Flows are called Unlevered Cash Flows?