- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Drawing and manipulating graphics
Audio and Video APIs like HTMLMediaElement, the Web Audio API, and WebRTC allow you to do really interesting things with multimedia such as creating custom UI controls for playing audio and video, displaying text tracks like captions and subtitles along with your videos, grabbing video from your web camera to be manipulated via a canvas (see above) or displayed on someone else's computer in a web conference, or adding effects to audio tracks (such as gain, distortion, panning, etc).
Device APIs are basically APIs for manipulating and retrieving data from modern device hardware in a way that is useful for web apps
GeoLocation APIs to get the location of the User
Notification API to send notifications of events to the User
A complete list of such APIs can be found on https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API
- Why is petroleum called black gold?
- Why is a smartphone called smart?
- Why Python is called Dynamically Typed?
- Why is CNG called as clean fuel?
- Which herb is called a magical herb and why?
- Why is Napoleon Bonaparte called a Great War strategist?
- Why is __init__() always called after __new__() in python?
- Why is Greenland called as island and not a continent?
- Why are TV serials called daily soaps?
- Why is Greenland called as an island and not a continent?
- Why Naïve Bayesian is classifications called Naïve?
- Why are South Africans called ‘Protease’?
- Which city of India is called the city of dreams and why?
- Why an interface cannot implement another interface in Java?
- Why Free Cash Flows are called Unlevered Cash Flows?