- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why is a smartphone called smart?
Why is a smartphone called smart? A very common question strikes our head every now and then when we hear- Smartphone? Well, why not? From internet browsing to road navigations and doing every possible thing online, it has really made our life easier. I don’t think the present smart phone addicted mankind can survive even a single day without its smartphones.
What A Smartphone Can Do
These phones are no different than a mini computer. Very much similar to computers, these smartphones also runs on operating systems as well as there are different applications for performing specific tasks in it. Each app is meant for specific tasks. From showing weather conditions to watch movies, from ordering food and groceries to booking tickets online and presently even consulting doctors online, You just name it and your smartphone has all specific apps to do all of the tasks by itself. That is what makes us more dependent on it.
As a smartphone user, you must be pretty habituated to the process of application updates. Well, the people behind these apps constantly take reviews regarding the user experience of the application, keep on modifying the app with latest technical inventions and better user interfaces to offer even more dynamic user experience. This also helps them to keep up their pace in the competition.
- Why is petroleum called black gold?
- Why Python is called Dynamically Typed?
- Why is CNG called as clean fuel?
- Which herb is called a magical herb and why?
- Why is Napoleon Bonaparte called a Great War strategist?
- Why is Greenland called as island and not a continent?
- Why is it unsafe to use Pattern Locks on a Smartphone?
- Why is Greenland called as an island and not a continent?
- Why is __init__() always called after __new__() in python?
- Why are TV serials called daily soaps?
- Why Naïve Bayesian is classifications called Naïve?
- Why are South Africans called ‘Protease’?
- Which city of India is called the city of dreams and why?
- Why the President and the governor of India is called a puppet of the ministry?