- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What measures can we take to conserve water?
Water is a very important resource not only for us but also for our future generations. We should; therefore, save it in order to provide the maximum benefit to others. Water is necessary for our lives. So, if we save water, we save life.
However, one must either not be aware of the ways to conserve it or may be reluctant thinking that such work will require a lot of toil. Let's talk about the ways in which water can be conserved.
Turn off the Tap Post Use: While we brush our teeth, water keeps spilling out. It is necessary to close the tap after use.
Short Showers: Use a bucket and a mug for taking bath instead of a shower every day, or keep your showers short not to waste water.
Rainwater Harvesting: Rain showers are an excellent source of plentiful water. One must save it in order to use it for purposes like washing clothes and watering the plants in one’s garden. Rainwater harvesting pits should be taken up for storing and reusing rainwater.
Fix the Broken Taps: Often water gets wasted out of the taps which are not in a good condition. They should be fixed as soon as you notice them.
Wash Plenty of Clothes Together: When washing clothes, make sure that you are washing full loads of laundry. You are wasting a lot of water washing only half of the load.
Sprinkler System: It is the best way to water plants in the garden.
Take Care While Washing Utensils: While doing the daily household chores, try to minimize the use of water.
Save One, Save all: Teach even the children of the house to take care to not waste water.
- What are the measures that I have to take to be a successful entrepreneur?
- What can be done to control water pollution?
- What is Attribute Selection Measures?
- Program to find maximum how many water bottles we can drink in Python
- What are amphibious fishes? Can they live outside water?
- Program to check whether we can take all courses or not in Python
- In what ways hot water is better over cold water to drink?
- What are the applications of Similarity Measures?
- What are statistical measures in large databases?
- What are the measures taken to make EVMs tamper proof?
- Why do our eyes water when we cut onions?
- Program to find maximum number of courses we can take based on interval time in Python?
- How can we take a backup of multiple databases by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of the single database by using mysqldump client program?
- How can we take a backup of all the databases by using mysqldump client program?