- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why do we need food, we can also survive with water?
The human body consists of tiny building blocks, cells, to carry out various bodily functions. The cells of the cardiovascular system are responsible for the heartbeat and pumping blood throughout your body.
A different set of cells present in different organ systems perform roles such as building bones, synthesizing hormones, regulating breathing, muscle growth, and energy production.
For proper functioning of the cell, a balanced diet rich in necessary nutrients is required.
[Note: A balanced diet is a diet that contains different kinds of foods in certain proportions so that the requirement for calories, proteins, minerals, vitamins, and alternative nutrients is adequate.]
When food is consumed, nutrients are released in the form of glucose to meet the body's requirements. Without food consumption and consuming only water, the energy for the cells to perform their function properly will not meet. Although water is very necessary for the body, it cannot fulfil the energy requirement of the body.
- Related Articles
- Why do we need to store food?
- Why do we need to dispose of plastics, we can also reuse it?
- Why do we need KDD?
- Why do we need Energy?
- Why do we need to put similar kinds of food together?
- Why do we take food?
- Why do we eat food?
- Why do we need Good Manners?
- Why do we need a Database
- Why do we need Computer Networks?
- Why do we need shell scripting?
- Why do we need Data Encryption?
- Why do we need to eat food items from all three food groups every day?
- Why do we need generics in Java?