Food blogging is fun. This is what is thought by many of us when we go through certain pictures of lip-smacking food in Instagram with various hashtags such as food porn, food lover, insta-foodie, food is love and so on.
We must not forget that no success comes easy. It is rightly said that “Rome was not built in a day.” So, if one has to achieve laurels in life, one has to strive and pine, since there is no shortcut to name and fame.
1. Make Contacts: Clicking pictures with a DSLR will Not fetch him money. One has to work hard in order to make contacts so that he is noticed by others and is invited to food tasting sessions by different restaurants.
2. Be a Review Writer: Writing unbiased restaurant reviews will get the blogger a name and fame. Nowadays there are various platforms like Zomato, foodpanda, etc., wherein you can write reviews and get recognition by being a super foodie or even connoisseur.
3. Get Traveling: No food blogger has never felt the need to travel to export food and food varieties in different parts of the city or the nation too at times.
4. Switch To Social Media: Instagramming has become a trend to establish oneself in food blogging field. One can even make one’s Facebook page and send invites in order to popularize oneself.
5. Try Initiating: It is not compulsory that one may become popular enough so quickly and get food tasting session invites on a daily basis. In such cases, one should strategically think over as to what can be done. One may approach all the restaurants in one’s city through a formal mail, and reply appropriately for a business dealing.
Thus, a food blogger's job is some sort of engaging and engrossing. In addition, one needs to invest both time and money in order to get popular as a Food blogger.