- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the pre-conditions for Selenium Internet Explorer Driver or IE Driver?
There are pre-conditions to be configured before we can kick off execution in Selenium webdriver. First we have to check the Protection Mode of our IE browser.
Launch Internet Explorer → move to Tools Menu → Internet Options.
Then go to the Security tab. Check the option Select Enable Protected Mode. Also, we have to choose the Internet as the zone. We can make the level as Mediumhigh.
The other Protection zones like Local Intranet and Trusted sites (apart from Restricted sites) should also have the same configuration. Once all the configurations are done, we have to Apply and then click OK.
After above steps have been executed, the Internet Explorer browser needs to be restarted. Also, as a precondition, we should keep the browser zoom level to hundred percent.
Navigate to the View menu → Select Zoom. Choose the option of 100%. Once done, the browser needs to be restarted.
- What is Selenium Internet Explorer Driver or IE Driver?
- What is selenium web driver?
- What is the Selenium Web Driver Architecture?
- What is Web Driver in Selenium?
- How to change user agent for Selenium driver?
- How to configure IE Driver via System Properties in Environment Variables?
- Which programming language is better for writing Selenium web driver scripts, Python or Java?
- Difference between selenium RC and Web Driver?
- What is the command used to register gecko driver in Selenium?
- Get text using selenium web driver in python?
- How to run Selenium tests on Internet Explorer browser?
- What are the common driver methods that can be applied to browsers in Selenium with python?
- How to get userAgent information in Selenium Web driver?