- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the important components of ODBC?
85 Lectures 6 hours
Following are the main components of the ODBC architecture.
Application: An application which communicates with the databases using ODBC functions is ODBC application.
ODBC driver manager: Whenever an application calls a function of ODBC API to communicate with a database, the driver manager accepts and passes it to ODBC driver and accepts the results from the driver and returns it back to the application.
ODBC driver: The ODBC driver accepts the application function calls from the driver manager and connects to the specified DataSource, retrieves the required data and returns it to the driver manager.
Data source: A DataSource contains a set of data, environments associated with it such as software to access the database, operating and network platform.
- What are the important components of JDBC?
- What are the features of ODBC?
- What are the disadvantages of ODBC drivers?
- List the important core components of React Native
- What are the components of DBMS?
- What are the components of the CPU?
- What are the various Components of Selenium?
- What are the components of Portal Server?
- What are the components of trusted Network?
- What are the Components of Performance Management?
- What are the components of data mining?
- What are the important methods of the SQLException class?
- What are the components of a data warehouse?
- What are the components and shells of UNIX?
- What are the components of focused web crawlers?