- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Jumpshare and ShareFile?
Let us understand the concepts of Jumpshare and ShareFile before learning the differences between them.
Jumpshare was developed by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012. It is a visual communication platform. By Using Jumpshare we can share our work and ideas instantly using shareable links. It combines the features like file sharing, screenshot capture, and video recording all in a single platform. It is available in MacOS, iOS, and Microsoft windows.
Jumpshare offers free accounts with limited storage, and paid subscriptions with expanded storage and sharing options.
The features of Jumpshare are as follows −
Share the work visually in seconds.
Delivering the work at a speed of light.
Guide the customers by personalized videos
Drag and drop feature
The advantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
Great file-sharing features
Screen capture & recording
Easy desktop installation & setup
1TB storage in Plus
The disadvantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
No file sync
No Android app (in development)
No private encryption
Bandwidth usage control is not there
Desktop folder is not offered
Two way authentication is not offered.
ShareFile was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 and was later owned by Citrix system in the year 2011. It can be integrated with any third party applications and current file storage systems to ensure flexible and synchronous file storage, modification, saving, sending and retrieval of files. It accommodates the secure sending of large files, with the ability to send and receive files of up to 100 GB in size.
It helps us to access the files from any device, mobile or desktop, allowing you to work anywhere. We can also add an e-signature feature to our documents, provide tracking tools and get notified when files are received.
The features of ShareFile are as follows −
The advantages of ShareFile are as follows −
We can share documents
Send and receive files in a more safe and secure way.
Software includes a number of features.
The disadvantages of ShareFile are as follows −
Difficult to non-tech people to handle
Outlook extension of ShareFile is not good
Sometimes documents are shown as corrupted and forced to reload.
Transferring takes a lot of time.
The major differences between JumpShare and ShareFile are as follows −
|Jumpshare was owned by Jumpshare Inc
in the year 2012.||ShareFile was owned by Citrix systems in
the year 2005.|
|It offers 2 GB of free storage when we
sign up.||ShareFile offers 30 days free trial for
maximum storage size is 10 GB.|
|Jumpshare provides file hosting and cloud
storage services.||ShareFile provides file synchronization
service and file sharing service.|
|It allows maximum storage size 1 TB.||ShareFile maximum storage size is
|Jumpshare maximum file size is 250MB
for free and for paid it is unlimited.||ShareFile maximum file is 10 GB to 100
GB based on plans.|
|It will provide a storage service to store
our personal data.||ShareFile is used to store business related
|In Jumpshare for initial versions there is
no need to sign up but later we have to
sign up.||ShareFile signup is mandatory for first
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between ZumoDrive and ShareFile?