- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
Let us understand the concepts of Jumpshare and Wuala before learning the differences between them.
Jumpshare was developed by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012. It is a visual communication platform. By Using Jumpshare we can share our work and ideas instantly using shareable links. It combines the features like file sharing, screenshot capture, and video recording all in a single platform. It is available in MacOS, iOS, and Microsoft windows.
Jumpshare offers free accounts with limited storage, and paid subscriptions with expanded storage and sharing options.
The features of Jumpshare are as follows −
Share the work visually in seconds.
Delivering the work at a speed of light.
Guide the customers by personalized videos.
Drag and drop feature.
The advantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
Great file-sharing features
Screen capture & recording
Easy desktop installation & setup
1TB storage in Plus
The disadvantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
No file sync
No Android app (in development)
No private encryption
Bandwidth usage control is not there
Desktop folder is not offered
Two way authentication is not offered
It is a secure online file storage, file synchronization, versioning and backup service provided by Caleido Inc and developed by Dominik Grolimund and Luzius Meisserin.
It was developed using Java, offered 5 GB free storage space and was launched in 2008. But in the year 2015, Wuala announced that they are discontinuing its service and all stored data would be deleted on 15 November 2015.
Wuala is a secure cloud storage service that enables users to store, encrypt, sync, backup, and access their files online.
The features of Wuala are as follows −
Keep files private
Share files with other registered and unregistered users
The advantages of Wuala are as follows −
More space is available in Wuala
The uploads automatically encrypted
Bandwidth can adjust
Supports mobile devices
The disadvantages of Wuala are as follows −
It will be slow at any time
It is an operating system dependent
It requires a separate program to work with files
The major differences between Jumpshare and Wuala are as follows −
|Jumpshare was owned by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012.||Wuala is owned by Caleido Incorporation later by Seagate Technology in the year 2008.|
|It offers 2 GB of free storage when we sign up.||Wuala offers 5 GB free storage space.|
|It allows maximum storage size 1 TB.||The Maximum storage capacity is 2TB.|
|Jumpshare maximum file size is 250MB for free and for paid it is unlimited.||Wuala Maximum file size is 10.|
|Jumpshare provides file hosting and cloud storage services.||Wuala provides file hosting service, file synchronization service and cloud storage service.|
|JumpShare is still in use.||Wuala was suspended in the year 2015.|
|Jumpshare provides real-time file sharing.||Wuala did not provide real-time file sharing.|
|Jumpshare initial version does not require sign up but later version requires.||In Wuala sign up is mandatory.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Wuala and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Wuala and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Wuala?