- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe?
Let us understand the concepts of Jumpshare and SecureSafe before learning the differences between them.
Jumpshare was developed by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012. It is a visual communication platform. By Using Jumpshare we can share our work and ideas instantly using shareable links. It combines the features like file sharing, screenshot capture, and video recording all in a single platform. It is available in MacOS, iOS, and Microsoft windows.
Jumpshare offers free accounts with limited storage, and paid subscriptions with expanded storage and sharing options.
The features of Jumpshare are as follows −
Share the work visually in seconds.
Delivering the work at a speed of light.
Guide the customers by personalized videos
Drag and drop feature
The advantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
Great file-sharing features
Screen capture & recording
Easy desktop installation & setup
1TB storage in Plus
The disadvantages of Jumpshare are as follows −
No file sync
No Android app (in development)
No private encryption
Bandwidth usage control is not there
Desktop folder is not offered
Two way authentication is not offered.
SecureSafe was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009 and is one of the file hosting services and cloud storage. It also provides password safe, document storage and digital spaces for online collaboration. It is based on the basis of principles of security by design and privacy by design. It offers 100 MB storage space for free and for paid users, it offers 100 GB storage space.
The features of SecureSafe are as follows −
The major differences between Jumpshare and SecureSafe are as follows −
|Jumpshare was owned by Jumpshare Inc in the year 2012.||It was launched by DSwiss AG in the year 2009|
|It offers 2 GB of free storage when we sign up.||It offers 100 MB storage space for free|
|It allows a maximum storage size of 1 TB.||The maximum storage capacity of SecureSafe is 100 GB.|
|Jumpshare provides file hosting and cloud storage services.||SecureSafe offers a file synchronization and a file hosting service|
|Jumpshare maximum file size is 250MB for free and for paid it is unlimited.||SecureSafe maximum file size is 2 GB|
|Jumpshare supports remote uploading.||SecureSafe does not support remote uploading.|
|In Jumpshare for initial versions there is no need to sign up but later we have to sign up.||In SecureSafe sign up is mandatory from the first version.|
|Jumpshare doesn't offer data inheritance.||SecureSafe offers data inheritance.|
|Jumpshare has a band-width limit of 5 GB per month for free and 200 GB per month for paid.||SecureSafe has no band-width limit.|
|Jumpshare provides real time file sharing.||SecureSafe does not provide real time file sharing.|
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Wuala?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and MiMedia?