- Web Analytics Tutorial
- Web Analytics - Home
- Web Analytics - Introduction
- Web Analytics - Google Analytics
- Web Analytics - Optimizely
- Web Analytics - Kissmetrics
- Web Analytics - Crazy Egg
- Web Analytics - Key Metrics
- Web Analytics - Data Sources
- Web Analytics - Segmentation
- Web Analytics - Dashboards
- Web Analytics - Conversion
- Web Analytics - Emerging Analytics
- Web Analytics - A/B Testing
- Automated Reporting & Annotation
- Actionable Reporting
- Analytics Terminology
- Web Analytics Resources
- Web Analytics - Quick Guide
- Web Analytics - Useful Resources
- Web Analytics - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Web Analytics - Optimizely
23 Lectures 2.5 hours
68 Lectures 8 hours
Optimizely is an optimization platform to test and validate changes and the present look of your webpage. It also determines which layout to finally go with. It uses A/B Testing, Multipage, and Multivariate Testing to improve and analyze your website.
A wonderful feature of Optimizely is that you do not need to be a technical expert. You just need to insert a deployed code provided by Optimizely in your HTML. After putting it, you can trace anything, take any action, and make any changes in your website.
Optimizely provides you administrative and management functionality to let you create account, organize projects, and experiment. This facility helps you in tracking clicks, conversions, sign-ups, etc.
You are allowed to run tests and use custom integrations with Optimizely interface. All you need is −
Set up an account on Optimizely and add a generated script.
Once you are done with it, select your test pages. It implies the factors you want to run test on.
Set Goals. To set goals, click on the flag icon at the top right of the page and follow up the instructions. Check metrics you are looking for. Click Save.
You can create variations with the usual editor like changing text and images.
Next step is monitoring your tests. You need to test which landing pages are performing well. What is attracting the visitors? What is the bounce rate? Understand the statistics, filter the non-performing areas, and conclude the test.
Optimizely gives you a better understanding of conversion rate optimization and running tests.