- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Tkinter bell() method
Tkinter bell() method produces the default event or dialogue sound of the system. This method can be invoked in the default window or frame. We can change the sound of the window by going to the system configuration.
In this example, we will create a button that will make the default sound.
#Import the library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of tkinter frame win= Tk() #Define the size of the window win.geometry("700x150") win.resizable(0,0) #Define the Bell function def click(): win.bell() Button(win,text= "Click Me", command= click).pack(pady=20) win.mainloop()
Running the above code will create a button and clicking over that will produce the sound of the system.
- destroy() method in Tkinter - Python
- Python - geometry method in Tkinter
- after method in Python Tkinter
- Bell Numbers - Number of ways to Partition a Set in C++
- Change command Method for Tkinter Button in Python
- Is the latest WHO report an alarming bell for Indians in terms of our health?
- What are the arguments to Tkinter variable trace method callbacks?
- What does the "wait_window" method do in Tkinter?
- Difference between tkinter and Tkinter
- How to bind the spacebar key to a certain method in Tkinter?
- How would I make destroy() method in Tkinter work with my code?
- Difference between "fill" and "expand" options for tkinter pack method
- How to remove the title bar in a Tkinter window without using overrideredirect() method?
- Difference between import tkinter as tk and from tkinter import
- Default window color Tkinter and hex color codes in Tkinter