- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
The minute hand of a circular clock is $15\ cm$ long. How far does the tip of the minute hand move in 1 hour. $(Take\ \pi=3.14)$
From the question, it is given that,
Length of the minute hand of the circular clock$ = 15\ cm$
Then, Distance traveled by the tip of a minute hand in 1 hour $=$ circumference of the clock
$=2\times 3.14\times 15$
- Python Pandas - Get the minute of the hour component of the Period
- Program to find angle between hour and minute hands of a clock in C++?
- Hand of Straights in C++
- What is Gordon's Bird-in-the-Hand argument of dividend?
- Is there any specific reason why some countries follow the left-hand drive while others have the right-hand drive?
- Fleming’s Left-Hand and Right-Hand Rules Explained
- Display just hour and minute using Formatter in Java
- Python Pandas - Get the minute of the period from the PeriodIndex object
- Extract day, hour, minute, etc. from a datetime column in PostgreSQL?
- MySQL convert timediff output to day, hour, minute, second format?
- Java Program to display hour and minute in AM or PM
- Java Program to return a Date set to the last possible millisecond of the minute
- Python Pandas - How to Round the DateTimeIndex with minute frequency
- Python Pandas - How to Round the TimeDeltaIndex with minute frequency
- Find a time for which angle between hour and minute hands is given theta in C++
- Short hand array notation in C/C++