- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Plot a distance-time graph of the tip of the second hand of a clock by selecting 4 points on x-axis and y-axis respectively. The circumference of the circle traced by the second hand is 64 cm.
As given, the circumference of the clock $=64\ cm$
At every 15 minutes the hand of the clock will travel $16\ cm$ as shown in the table below:
On plotting the above table on the graph, we obtain a graph:
- How to plot multiple Pandas columns on the Y-axis of a line graph (Matplotlib)?
- How to change the range of the X-axis and Y-axis in Matplotlib?
- How to represent all values of X-axis or Y-axis on the graph in R using ggplot2 package?
- Transform the element by using x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis with CSS3
- Change the color of X-axis line for a graph using ggplot2.
- Create ggplot2 graph with reversed Y-axis and X-axis on top in R.
- Show the origin axis (x,y) in Matplotlib plot
- How to plot the X-axis labels on the upper-side of the plot in R?
- How to increase the width of the X-axis line for a ggplot2 graph?
- Adjusting the spacing between the edge of the plot and the X-axis in Matplotlib
- How to set the angle of skew on the Y-axis of a Circle using FabricJS?
- Show decimal places and scientific notation on the axis of a Matplotlib plot
- How to change the color of X and Y axis lines in a JavaFX char?
- How to plot values with log scales on x and y axis or on a single axis in R?
- C Program to check if the points are parallel to X axis or Y axis
- How to set the angle of skew on the X-axis of a Circle using FabricJS?