- SAP PM Tutorial
- SAP PM - Home
- SAP PM - Overview
- SAP PM - Technical Objects
- SAP PM - Equipment Master Record
- Functions of Technical Objects
- SAP PM - Creating Multilingual Text
- SAP PM - Breakdown Maintenance
- SAP PM - Corrective Maintenance
- SAP PM - Creating/Planning MO
- SAP PM - Preventive Maintenance
- SAP PM - Maintenance Planning
- Project Oriented Maintenance
- SAP PM - Refurbishment Process
- SAP PM - Warranty Claim Processing
- Mobile Applications For EAM
- Work Clearance Management
- SAP PM - Information System
- Cross Application Time Sheet
- SAP PM - Single & Composite Roles
- SAP PM Useful Resources
- SAP PM - Questions Answers
- SAP PM - Quick Guide
- SAP PM - Useful Resources
- SAP PM - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP PM Online Quiz
Following quiz provides Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) related to SAP PM. You will have to read all the given answers and click over the correct answer. If you are not sure about the answer then you can check the answer using Show Answer button. You can use Next Quiz button to check new set of questions in the quiz.
Q 1 - Which of the following is not a function of SAP Plant Maintenance?
Answer : E
Key functions as part of Plant Maintenance −
- Inspection and Notifications
- Corrective and Preventive Maintenance
- Breakdown Maintenance
- Other measures - charactertics and Key Figures
Q 2 - Which of the following is incorrect about Preventive Maintenance?
Answer : C
In SAP PM, when there is a malfunction occurs for any of the equipment which requires a response from Maintenance team. The process of correcting this situation is known as Breakdown maintenance.
Q 3 - Which of the following is incorrect about Maintenance strategy in Plant Maintenance?
Answer : D
Q 4 - Which of the following submodule of Plant Maintenance is used to control and monitor the safety measures?
Answer : C
Work Clearance Management in Plant Maintenance is used to control and monitor the safety measures. It provides safe working conditions for employees in the organization and to follow the environmental protection regulations.
Q 5 - In SAP Plant Maintenance, Refurbishment process is integrated with MM, CP and PS?
Answer : A
Q 6 - In Plant Maintenance, after refurbishment is done and material is returned, which of the following is correct?
Answer : E
Q 7 - Which of the following T-code is used to create a Refurbishment order in Plant Maintenance?
Answer : C
Q 8 - Which of the following functions can be performed on mobile devices w.r.t Enterprise Asset Management?
Answer : G
You can perform following functions on mobile devices w.r.t Enterprise Asset Management −
- Order Processing
- Notification Processing
- Enter Measurement Readings
- Stock Processing
- Management of Technical Objects
Q 9 - When you assign multiple packages with different cycle duration to a strategy, all packages can have different dimensions?
Answer : B
Q 10 - Which of the following are the technical objects?