- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Recently one of my teachers died. How can I pay him a tribute when he is no more?
Although, we all know that death is inevitable; however, this awareness does not help us in the time when we lose someone very dear to us. As the question suggests, you have recently lost a teacher of yours. It must be an irreparable loss as teachers are fountains of knowledge and their unfathomable expertise is what we all strive to achieve.
Hold A Prayer Meeting − We do meet occasionally for some or the other reason but when the reason is so genuine, I am sure no one would deny meeting each other. You may hold a prayer meeting for the soul to be in peace.
Remember His/Her Teachings − Usually, we take our teachers for granted, but such a sad demise, later makes us realize our follies and foibles.
Meet His/Her Family − I had a teacher of mine, who did not earn a handsome income. When he died, therefore we all collected some money and gifted a year’s education to our late teacher’s daughter. Such useful deeds will help a lot.
Candle March − A candle march should not only be held to conduct the advent of something revolutionary, but it should also even be held in this case.
Gift Something To the Family − Sending an appropriate gift like flowers on behalf of the school community may be an appropriate statement of condolence.
Write An Elegy − Your teacher must have been a pure soul. Attempt to write a few lines on your teacher and read aloud in the class, thereby remembering him or her.
Loss of a learned soul is irrecoverable but our humble efforts can help a lot in paying tribute to the departed soul.
- Related Articles
- How can I support and take care of my husband when he is not doing good in his career?
- How can I turn my one-sided love into a duo?
- How can I increase my monthly savings?
- How can I curb my shopping addiction?
- How can I improve my spoken English?
- How can I get my invention patented?
- How can I increase the page rank of my website?
- How can I remove dandruff from my hair?
- How can I make my custom objects Parcelable?
- How can I make my custom objects Serializable?
- How can I make my layout scroll vertically?
- Can I define more than one public class in a Java package?
- How can I to know if my database MongoDB is 64 bits?
- How can I remove Python from my Windows Machine?