- Pinterest Marketing Tutorial
- Pinterest Marketing - Home
- Digital Marketing - Introduction
- Pinterest Marketing - Basics
- Pinterest - Account Settings
- Pinterest Marketing - Interface
- Pinterest Marketing - Pinning
- Pinterest - Pinnable Images
- Pinterest Marketing - Rich Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Promote Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Promoted Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Tracking Traffic
- Planning a Campaign
- Pinterest Marketing - Drive Traffic
- Generate Customer Loyality
- Pinterest Marketing Resources
- Pinterest Marketing - Quick Guide
- Pinterest Marketing - Resources
- Pinterest Marketing - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Pinterest Marketing - Tracking the Traffic
Pinterest has its own analytics system. You can gain valuable insights about your audience. It is important for an online business to generate traffic, and to segment and analyze the followers. Pinterest analytics helps you to −
- Identify your competitors.
- Discover the devices your followers prefer.
- Find out how people organize your content.
- Discover the interests of your audience.
- Reveal your most engaging pins.
You can check out your Pinterest profile, your audience and activity of your website’s pin on Pinterest. If you click on “More >”, you would find that there are the following four options for Pinterest profile analytics −
- Pin Impressions
- All-time Summary
Let us discuss them in detail.
They are the number of people reaching your profile. Here, you can check the impression for your Pins and Boards.
It represents how many times another Pinterest user repinned your pin on their profile.
It represents the number of users who visited your page through your pin.
All Time Summary
It represents all the summary of the most repinned items and best in search.
Customer Demographics on Pinterest
You can check the demographics of your audience by country, language, devices, and their interests. You can either create content according to your audience demographics and interests or you can create an audience related to your own content. You can create and present the content according to the devices preferred by your audiences also.