- Pinterest Marketing Tutorial
- Pinterest Marketing - Home
- Digital Marketing - Introduction
- Pinterest Marketing - Basics
- Pinterest - Account Settings
- Pinterest Marketing - Interface
- Pinterest Marketing - Pinning
- Pinterest - Pinnable Images
- Pinterest Marketing - Rich Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Promote Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Promoted Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Tracking Traffic
- Planning a Campaign
- Pinterest Marketing - Drive Traffic
- Generate Customer Loyality
- Pinterest Marketing Resources
- Pinterest Marketing - Quick Guide
- Pinterest Marketing - Resources
- Pinterest Marketing - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Pinterest Marketing - Drive Traffic
Pinterest drives more traffic than any other social media sites. Pinterest used to be about women’s interests but the social network has men as its fastest-growing demographic. The basic reason is that internet users are naturally drawn to attractive, high-quality visuals. They process information quickly when it’s presented in the form of images and they’re more willing to engage with such content.
Tips on Driving Traffic from Pinterest
To leverage Pinterest for driving traffic you can follow the general tips −
- Display the official ‘Pin It’ button on your website.
- Optimize the visuals −
- Use a watermark on your visuals.
- Use the 2 −3 aspect ratio for images (choose portrait than landscape).
- Use a clever mix of pictures and text overlays with great typography.
- Use dominant colors and appealing color schemes in the images.
- Use infographics.
- Include a link to your website with its description in the pin.
- Engage with followers.
- Host contests to entertain and increase customers.
- Leverage rich pins.