- Pinterest Marketing Tutorial
- Pinterest Marketing - Home
- Digital Marketing - Introduction
- Pinterest Marketing - Basics
- Pinterest - Account Settings
- Pinterest Marketing - Interface
- Pinterest Marketing - Pinning
- Pinterest - Pinnable Images
- Pinterest Marketing - Rich Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Promote Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Promoted Pins
- Pinterest Marketing - Tracking Traffic
- Planning a Campaign
- Pinterest Marketing - Drive Traffic
- Generate Customer Loyality
- Pinterest Marketing Resources
- Pinterest Marketing - Quick Guide
- Pinterest Marketing - Resources
- Pinterest Marketing - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Pinterest Marketing - Promote Your Pins
In order to promote your pins on Pinterest, you need to join the waitlist.
Step 1 − Visit the site − https://ads.pinterest.com/. Click on “Join wait list”.
Step 2 − You are redirected to this page − https://business.pinterest.com/en/promoted-pins-waitlist
Step 3 − Enter the necessary information. Wait for Pinterest verification.
Step 4 − After you receive permission for promotion, go to your Pinterest profile.
Step 5 − Click on “Settings” button next to the “Edit Profile” button. See the promoted pins in the drop-down menu.
Step 6 − Click on “Promote” button. Pinterest offers you two choices −
- Boost Engagement
- Get Traffic
Step 7 − Choose "Get Traffic to Your Website" to get maximum benefit from your promoted pin ad campaign.
Step 8 − Select the option “Create a new traffic campaign” from the dropdown menu.
Step 9 − Enter a name for your campaign. Decide on what date or dates you want your promoted pin to be seen.
Step 10 − Enter your budget. Click on “Pick a Pin”. The next step is to use keywords to inform Pinterest where you would like it to be seen.
Step 11 − Determine the Cost Per Click.
Step 12 − Review the campaign results.