- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why clothes are important to us?
Clothes are important to us in the following ways:-
1. Protection: Clothing that provides physical safeguards to the body, preventing harm from climate i.e hot, cold, sun and rains and insects.
2. Adornment: To add decoration or ornamentation.
3. Identification: Establishing who someone is or what they do. Example uniforms of Police officers, Doctors coat, etc.
4. Modesty: Covering the body according to the code of decency established by society.
5.Status: One's position or rank in comparison to others.example the police inspectors have different uniforms than sub-inspectors and traffic police.
- Related Articles
- Why is water management important for us?
- How clothes keep us warm?
- Why are synthetic clothes convenient to wear?
- Why properties are important?
- Why fertilizers are important?
- Why are angles important ?
- What is the role of eardrum? Why it is so important for us?
- Why man-made resources are important?
- Why college reunions are an important ritual?
- Why are Communication Skills Important in Business?
- Why are Notable Digital Marketing Strategies Important?
- Why Carbohydrates Are Important for Your Diet?
- Why in summer wearing cotton clothes is preferred in comparison to synthetic clothes?
- Why do we wear clothes?
- 8 Reasons Why Blogs Are Important for Businesses