- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Is non-stick pan good for health?
Most nonstick pans are coated with Teflon. The good news is that ingesting small flakes of nonstick coating is not dangerous. The material will most likely just pass through the body.
Moreover, Nonstick pans use less amount of oil to cook food, so it is better and hence highly recommended.
- Related Articles
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Is eating sweet corn for breakfast good for health?
- 6 Reasons Cycling Is Good for Your Health
- 9 reasons dancing is good for your health
- Is really weed(cannabis) oil is good for health?
- How is running good for women's health?
- Plastic used for coating non-stick pans isPVCesterbakelitemelamine
- Why are Carrots good for your health?
- State any two conditions essential for good health.
- Mind your trouble spots for a Good Health
- What are the advantages of drinking wine? Is it really good for health?
- A person has to make a non-stick pan. He has three types of plastic-Bakelite, Teflon and PVC. Which plastic will he use for coating and why?
- 7 Ways Reading Books Can Be Good for Your Health
- Suppose a stick is struck against a frying pan in vacuum. Will the frying pan vibrate? Will we be able to hear the sound? Explain.
- Difference between disease free and good health.