- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Why water is good for cooling?
Water is a very good liquid for cooling things down as it has a high specific heat capacity. This means that it can absorb a large amount of heat energy without getting too hot.
- Related Articles
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Why is feedback necessary for good business?
- Why is ice at 273K more effective in cooling than water at the same temperature?
- Is Python good for developing games? Why or why not?
- What Is Collagen Water, and Is It Good for You?
- Explain why, ice at 0° C is more effective in cooling than water at the same temperature.
- Why ice at 273K more effective in cooling than water at the same temperature?
- Why is water essential for life?
- Why are Carrots good for your health?
- Why is water management important for us?
- Why is water important for our body?
- Why is ocean water not suitable for domestic use?
- Why is LPG considered a good fuel?
- What are good quality healthy seeds and why do they sink in water?
- Is Salesforce Good for Freshers?