- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
State any two conditions essential for good health.
For good health,
(i) Healthy physical, mental and social well-being.
(ii) Hygienic and clean surroundings and environment are required.
- Related Articles
- State any two conditions essential for being free of disease.
- Write two essential conditions for work to be done.
- State two conditions for the rusting of iron.
- Why is immune system essential for our health?
- Is drinking salty water good for health?
- Why are Carrots good for your health?
- Is non-stick pan good for health?
- State the two conditions needed for the changes of matter to occur?
- Is eating sweet corn for breakfast good for health?
- 6 Reasons Cycling Is Good for Your Health
- 9 reasons dancing is good for your health
- Mind your trouble spots for a Good Health
- Explain giving reasons.(a) Balanced diet is necessary for maintaining healthy body.(b) Health of an organism depends upon the surrounding environmental conditions.(c) Our surrounding area should be free stagnant water.(d) Social harmony and good economic conditions are necessary for good health.
- State the conditions required for growing cotton.
- State any four characteristics of a good source of energy.