- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Interrupts in 8085
The interrupts in 8085 is classified into the following parts
The data transfer scheme: Executing of 8085 program where the communication process is carried out systematically and is not done directly with the Input Output device. The data transfer can be either in two forms namely parallel or serial respectively.
Basic or simple data transfer scheme: The simplest data transfer scheme is the basic or simple data transfer. This method is beneficial to us when we have accurate know-ledge of the Input Output device timing characteristics.
Status check data transfer: Status check data transfer process is a much more complex process than simple data transfer. We use this method is used when there is lack of accurate knowledge of the Input Output device consisting of the timing characteristics. Status information is received by the processor regarding the readiness of the Input Output device for performing the data transfer.
Interrupt driven data transfer: We use this method when there lacks accurate knowledge of the timing characteristics of the Input Output device which takes maximum time for the device to be ready for use. Suppose we resort for the checking of data transfer; the processor here wastes a huge time in the loop for the device to get ready up to the mark.
- General discussion about 8085 interrupts
- Interrupts in Arduino
- Timer Interrupts in Arduino
- Interrupts of 6800
- Enable and disable interrupts in Arduino
- Detach interrupts from a source in Arduino
- Discuss the MultiLevel Interrupts in Computer Architecture?
- What are different types of interrupts?
- Discuss the Single Level Interrupts in Computer Architecture?
- What are the types of Program Interrupts in Computer Architecture?
- Addressing modes of 8085 in 8085 Microprocessor
- What are interrupts and how interrupt handling is done in modern operating systems?
- SIM instruction in 8085
- RIM instruction in 8085
- HLT instruction in 8085