- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
In an attempt to demonstrate electrical conductivity through an electrolyte, the following apparatus (Figure 2.1) was set up. Which among the following statement(s) is(are) correct?
(i) Bulb will not glow because the electrolyte is not acidic
(ii) Bulb will glow because NaOH is a strong base and furnishes ions for conduction.
(iii) Bulb will not glow because the circuit is incomplete
(iv) Bulb will not glow because it depends upon the type of electrolytic solution
(a) (i) and (iii)
(b) (ii) and (iv)
(c) (ii) only(d) (iv) only"
Correct Answer: (c) (ii) only
Explanation: Bulb will glow because the acid will furnish ions that conduct electricity. Hence, statement (ii) is correct.
- Sum of the series 1 / 1 + (1 + 2) / (1 * 2) + (1 + 2 + 3) / (1 * 2 * 3) + … + upto n terms in C++
- Sum of the series 1 + (1+2) + (1+2+3) + (1+2+3+4) + ... + (1+2+3+4+...+n) in C++
- Splitting up an HTML page and loading it through header?
- How to set the current figure in Matplotlib?
- C++ program to find the sum of the series 1 + 1/2^2 + 1/3^3 + …..+ 1/n^n
- Sum of the Series 1/(1*2) + 1/(2*3) + 1/(3*4) + 1/(4*5) + ... in C++
- Secrets to Crack UPSC Exams in the First Attempt
- Sum of the series 2^0 + 2^1 + 2^2 +...+ 2^n in C++
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- Which was the first battle in India fought with artillery?
- Create and demonstrate an immutable collection in Java
- Sum of series 1^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + . . . + (2*n - 1)^2 in C++
- Sum of the series Kn + ( K(n-1) * (K-1)1 ) + ( K(n-2) * (K-1)2 ) + ... (K-1)n in C++
- Which British General was responsible for the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
- Sum of series 1^2 + 3^2 + 5^2 + . . . + (2*n – 1)^2
- Return the Lower triangle of an array and set the diagonal above which to zero elements in Numpy