- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Which of the following solutions will not make the bulb glow in the figure?
$(a)$. Sodium chloride
$(b)$. Copper sulphate
$(c)$. Silver nitrate
$(d)$. Sugar solution in diluted water"
Sugar solution in diluted water is a bad conductor of electricity and does not release ions. So, the bulb will not glow as it would not make the current flow through it.
So, option $(d)$ is correct.
- Which of the following areas data mining technology can be applied?
- Will you Show me some funny photos which will make me look twice?
- Of the following three phenomena, which one best describes "Paradigm Shift"?
- Create a glow around the object with CSS
- Find the number of solutions to the given equation in C++
- How can I get the color of the last figure in Matplotlib?
- How will the COBOL-DB2 program behave if the DCLGEN member is not included?
- How to sort MySQL output on the basis of the column which is not in the result set?
- How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- What are the symptoms of bird flu which should not be ignored?
- Find the Surface area of a 3D figure in Python
- Program to make a bulb switcher using binary string using Python
- Find the Number of Solutions of n = x + n x using C++
- What are the following steps for the key generation of DES in information security?
- Calculate the following with data(assumed) provided: