- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
If two positive integers $a$ and $b$ are written as $a = x^3y^2$ and $b = xy^3; x, y$ are prime numbers, then HCF $(a, b)$ is
Two positive integers $a$ and $b$ are written as $a = x^3y^2$ and $b = xy^3; x, y$ are prime numbers.
Here we have to find HCF $(a, b)$.
We know that,
HCF is the product of the smallest power of each common prime factor involved in the numbers.
$a = x^3y^2$
$= x \times x^2\times y^2$
$b = xy^3$
$= x \times y^2 \times y$
HCF of $a$ and $b$ is,
HCF $(x^3y^2, xy^3) = x \times y^2$
- Find minimum positive integer x such that a(x^2) + b(x) + c >= k in C++
- Minimum positive integer value possible of X for given A and B in X = P*A + Q*B in C++
- Sum of the Series 1 + x/1 + x^2/2 + x^3/3 + .. + x^n/n in C++
- Find maximum among x^(y^2) or y^(x^2) where x and y are given in C++
- Differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x?
- Find 2^(2^A) % B in C++
- Count number of triplets (a, b, c) such that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 and 1<=a<=b<=c<= n in C++
- What are the differences in between python 2.x and python 3.x versions?
- Construct SLR (1) parsing table for the following grammar S → x A y |x B y |x A z A → q s | q B → q
- Count pairs (a, b) whose sum of squares is N (a^2 + b^2 = N) in C++
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Check if a number can be expressed as 2^x + 2^y in C++
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +…+x^n/(n+1)! in C++
- Print values of ‘a’ in equation (a+b) <= n and a+b is divisible by x
- Find multiple of x closest to or a ^ b (a raised to power b) in C++
- Show that the following grammar is LR (1) S → A a |b A c |B c | b B a A → d B → d