- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to select value from a drop down using Selenium IDE?
We can select value from a dropdown using Selenium IDE. The select command is used for this purpose. First of all, Selenium IDE add-on should be installed in Firefox.
Launch Firefox and select the Tools menu. Then choose Selenium IDE.
Selenium IDE window shall open. Choose the first row inside the test script edit box.
Enter select in Command field. To identify the dropdown with the id locator, enter the Target field. The value/index of the option to be selected is to be entered inside the Value field.
Once done, click on the Run option.
- How to select a drop-down menu option value with Selenium (Python)?
- How to select/get drop down option in Selenium 2?
- How to get selected text from a drop-down list (select box) using jQuery?
- How to Select Value from DropDown using Selenium Webdriver?
- How to get all options in a drop-down list by Selenium WebDriver using C#?
- How to select a value from a static dropdown in Selenium?
- List down the differences among Selenium IDE, RC and Webdriver.
- How to use Selenium IDE?
- How to scroll down a webpage in selenium using Java?
- How to display all items in the list in the drop down in Selenium?
- How to Select date from a datepicker with Selenium Webdriver using Python?
- How to scroll down using Selenium WebDriver with Java?
- How can I get the selected value of a drop-down list with jQuery?
- How to drop a table from JavaDB using JDBC?
- How do I use Selenium IDE?