- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
To put the line title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib, we can take the following steps −
Set the figure size and adjust the padding between and around the subplots.
Initialize a variable, N, to get the number of sample data.
Plot the x and y data points using scatter() method.
Set the title at the bottom of the figure in matplotlib, with y=-0.01.
To display the figure, use show() method.
import numpy as np from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.rcParams["figure.figsize"] = [7.50, 3.50] plt.rcParams["figure.autolayout"] = True N = 100 x = np.random.rand(N) y = np.random.rand(N) plt.scatter(x, y, c=x, s=x*100+1, cmap="plasma") plt.title('Scatter plot', y=-0.01) plt.show()
- How do I extend the margin at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- How to put the Origin at the center of the cos curve in a figure in Python Matplotlib?
- How to put text at the corner of an equal aspect figure in Python/Matplotlib?
- How to remove whitespaces at the bottom of a Matplotlib graph?
- How to set the chart title at the bottom using ggplot2 in R?
- How to put a title for a curved line in Python Matplotlib?
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- How to add a second X-axis at the bottom of the first one in Matplotlib?
- How to show (0,0) on matplotlib graph at the bottom left corner?
- How to set the current figure in Matplotlib?
- How to draw axis in the middle of a figure in Matplotlib?
- How to put the plot title inside the plot using ggplot2 in R?
- How to align views at the bottom of the screen in iOS
- How to align views at the bottom of the screen in Android?
- How can I get the color of the last figure in Matplotlib?