- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to set the current figure in Matplotlib?
Using the figure() method, we can set the current figure.
Create a new figure, or activate an existing figure, with the window title “Welcome to figure 1”.
Create a new figure, or activate an existing figure, with the window title “Welcome to figure 2”.
Using plt.show(), show the figures.
from matplotlib import pyplot as plt plt.figure("Welcome to figure 1") plt.figure("Welcome to figure 2") # Active Figure plt.show()
- How to set the margins of a Matplotlib figure?
- How to set the matplotlib figure default size in ipython notebook?
- How do you get the current figure number in Python's Matplotlib?
- What is the preferred way to set Matplotlib figure/axes properties?
- How to set local rcParams or rcParams for one figure in matplotlib?
- Change figure size and figure format in Matplotlib
- How to retrieve colorbar instance from figure in Matplotlib?
- How to convert Matplotlib figure to PIL Image object?
- How to draw axis in the middle of a figure in Matplotlib?
- How to set "step" on axis X in my figure in Matplotlib Python 2.6.6?
- How to show multiple images in one figure in Matplotlib?
- How to put the title at the bottom of a figure in Matplotlib?
- How to retrieve XY data from a Matplotlib figure?
- How to position and align a Matplotlib figure legend?
- How can I set the background color on specific areas of a Pyplot figure using Matplotlib?