- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create a sphere in R?
To create a sphere, we can use spheres3d function of rgl package. The rgl package is specifically designed to create real-time interactive 3D plots. If we want to create a sphere then we need to pass the values for the three axes and the radius of the sphere. We can also change the color of the sphere by introducing color argument inside spheres3d function.
Loading rgl package and creating a sphere:
> library(rgl) > spheres3d(x=1,y=1,z=1,radius=1)
- How to create a Sphere (3D) in JavaFX?
- How to draw a 3D sphere in HTML5?
- How to create a Venn diagram in R?
- How to create a polynomial model in R?
- How to create a frequency polygon in R?
- How to create a covariance matrix in R?
- How to create a staircase plot in R?
- How to create a sparse matrix in R?
- How to create a dummy variable in R?
- How to find Volume and Surface Area of a Sphere using C#?
- How to calculate the volume of a sphere using C programming language?
- How to create permutations as a list in R?
- How to create a blank csv file in R?
- How to create a hierarchical cluster dendrogram in R?
- How to create a histogram using weights in R?