- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to change the color of bars in histogram for values that are greater than 0 or less than 0 in R?
Although, the histogram represents the distribution of a complete set of values but we might want to visualize that histogram based on the division of some threshold value. For example, we might want to visualize the histogram with different bars that have values greater than 1 or less than 1. This will help us to understand the distribution of the values in whole data set that lies above or below certain value. For this purpose, we can simply use hist function with col argument to change the color of the values that are greater than or less than a fixed value.
- Change the outline color for histogram bars using ggplot2 in R.
- MySQL select to count values equal to 0 and greater than 0 from a column?
- How to select values less than or greater than a specific percentile from an R data frame column?
- How to find numbers in an array that are greater than, less than, or equal to a value in java?
- How to change the scale of Y-axis if the histogram bars are higher than the axis size in R?
- Queries for greater than and not less than using C++
- How to check whether a column value is less than or greater than a certain value in R?
- How to create a subset of matrix in R using greater than or less than a certain value of a column?
- Check if any value in an R vector is greater than or less than a certain value.
- C++ Program for GCD 0.of more than two (or array) numbers?
- Count the number of words having sum of ASCII values less than and greater than k in C++
- How to find the frequency of values greater than or equal to a certain value in R?
- How to change the color of bars in base R barplot?
- Count of alphabets having ASCII value less than and greater than k in C++
- How to represent X-axis label of a bar plot with greater than equal to or less than equal to sign using ggplot2 in R?