- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Difference Between Cybersecurity and Network Security
In this post, we will understand the difference between cyber security and network security.
It helps protect the data flowing over a network.
It can be considered as a subset of cyber security.
It protects attributes present in the network realm.
It deals with the protection of data from DOS attacks.
It works against Trojans, viruses and worms.
It ensures that data in transit is protected.
It helps secure the data that travels across the network by terminals.
It helps protect the data that resides in the devices and servers.
It can be considered as a subset of information security.
It helps protect data in the cyber realm.
It deals with the protection of data from cyber-attacks and cyber-frauds.
This includes phishing and pre-texting.
It helps ensure all of digital data.
- Difference between Cyber Security and Information Security
- Difference Between Security and Protection
- Difference between Antivirus and Internet Security
- Difference between Token Bus Network and Token Ring Network
- Difference between Network OS and Distributed OS
- Difference between Cyber Security and Information Security in Computer Networks?
- What is the difference between Software Security and Cyber Security?
- What is the difference between Physical Security and Logical Security in information security?
- Difference between Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- What is Security Service Edge (SSE) in Cybersecurity?
- What are network based attacks and network security threats?
- Difference Between Virtual Private Network (VPN) and Proxy
- Difference between NAS and SAN in Computer Network
- Difference between Cache and Cookies in Computer Network?
- What is the difference between Privacy and Security?