- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Describe with the help of a diagram, how compressions and rarefactions are produced in the air near a source of the sound.
The part of a longitudinal wave in which the particles of the medium are closer to one another than they normally are, and there is a momentary reduction in the volume of the medium is known as compression. It takes place under high pressure.
The part of a longitudinal wave in which the particles of the medium are farther apart than normal, and there is a momentary increase in the volume of the medium which is known as rarefaction. It takes place at low pressure.
Diagram showing compression and rarefaction:
A labeled diagram is given below that shows compressions and rarefactions in a longitudinal wave. When the prongs of a tuning fork create a longitudinal wave by vibrating back and forth. When its prongs move forward, then the region of the air particles of the medium is contacted and compression is formed, and when the prongs of the fork move back then the region of the medium gets expanded and rarefaction is formed.
- Explain the concept of magnetic disk with the help of a diagram(DBMS)
- Why do the packets of chips are filled with air?
- What are the synonym statements of MySQL DESCRIBE?
- Describe the life cycle of a thread in Java?
- Describe the types of factoring.
- How to display a list of plots with the help of grid.arrange in R?
- Add the element in a Python list with help of indexing
- Describe the types of DDoS attack
- What is the use of the VALUE function in a DB2? Explain with the help of an example
- Describe some of the exceptions available in Selenium with python?
- Explain the components of the ER diagram in DBMS?
- Explain the operation of DFA with block diagram in TOC
- What is a use of SQLWARN3 in a SQLCA? Explain with the help of a practical example?
- Purpose and usage of subqueries in DB with the help of an example
- Explain the concept of LOCK PROMOTION with the help of an example
- How can we know the repetition of a value in column with the help of group function COUNT(*) and GROUP BY clause?