- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Creating a transparent background in a Tkinter window
Tkinter window provides many inbuilt functions and properties to help an application work seamlessly. They configure the GUI of the application as well.
If we want to create a transparent window in an application, then we should have to define the color in the attributes('-transparentcolor', 'color' ) method. By providing the color of the window and widget, it will make the window transparent.
#Import the Tkinter Library from tkinter import * #Create an instance of Tkinter Frame win = Tk() #Set the geometry of window win.geometry("700x350") #Add a background color to the Main Window win.config(bg = '#add123') #Create a transparent window win.wm_attributes('-transparentcolor','#add123') win.mainloop()
Running the above code will display a window with a transparent background.
- Creating a transparent background in a Tkinter window\n\n
- Creating a Transparent window in Python Tkinter
- Creating a Frameless window in Python Tkinter
- Creating an automatically maximized tkinter window
- Changing the background color of a tkinter window using colorchooser module
- How to create a semi-transparent background in Canva?
- How to make a background 20% transparent on Android
- How to make a background 25% transparent on iOS
- How to make a background 25% transparent on Android?
- How to make a Tkinter canvas rectangle transparent?
- Creating a LabelFrame inside a Tkinter Canvas
- How to resize the background image to window size in Tkinter?
- Creating a button in tkinter in Python
- Creating a Dropdown Menu using Tkinter
- Creating a Browse Button with Tkinter
- Creating a table look-a-like using Tkinter