- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Canva or Adobe Spark: Which is better?
Starting out new in graphics design? Confused about which platform would be best for you? This small article may help you find the solution to your problem. Adobe Spark and Canva are the biggest emerging names in the world of graphics design so here is a comparative study to help you decide which one will suit you the best.
What is Adobe Spark?
Adobe Spark is a design platform which can be used to create small videos, webpages and designs. It also allows you to share these creations on social media platforms.
What is Canva?
Canva is a free graphics design platform that aids in creating a wide range of visual content such as presentations, invitations, posters, business cards, and various others for use in social media and other visual platforms.
Canva or Adobe Spark – Which is better?
User-friendly interface − Both platforms are created keeping beginners in mind but Canva takes the mark of this round just because of adobe spark's interface which lags a bit at times and can also slow down performance. On the other hand, Canva has a user interface that is extremely fast and also helps the user find their way around the platform at ease. Also, there is the drag and drop system which makes using pictures and all other components extremely easy.
Cost − Adobe Spark has the cheapest plan at $9.99 whereas for Canva the cheapest plan stands at $12.99 per month. Adobe Spark is clearly the more affordable out of the two
Features − Both the platforms boast equally of extensive features. But Canva having a greater selection of features overwhelms Adobe Spark in this department.
Editor − Both the platforms have a very intuitive editor interface which makes editing for all its users very easy. Their approach to editing for both platforms even appears similar.
- Canva vs. Adobe Photoshop – Which is better?
- Which is better for thumbnails – Canva or Picmaker?
- Which is better - Hike or Whatsapp?
- Which is better: C or Python?
- Which is better: Python or C++?
- Which is better: Python or Node.js?
- Which is better PHP SOAP or NuSOAP?
- Which is better: PHP or Python? Why?
- Which Storage drive is better, SSD or HDD?
- Which is better: Java or Python? And how?
- Which one is better POW() or POWER() in MySQL?
- Which out of paytm or free charge is better?
- Which is better - a smartwatch or a fitness band?
- Which is better System.String or System.Text.StringBuilder classes in C#?
- Which is better for a beginner, Python or Ruby?