- Adding and Subtracting Decimals
- Addition of Aligned Decimals
- Decimal Addition With 3 Numbers
- Subtraction of Aligned Decimals
- Decimal Subtraction: Basic
- Decimal subtraction: Advanced
- Decimal Addition and Subtraction With 3 or More Numbers
- Estimating a Decimal Sum or Difference
- Addition With Money
- Subtraction With Money
- Word Problem With Addition or Subtraction of 2 Decimals
- Word Problem With Addition of 3 or 4 Decimals and Whole numbers
- Word Problem With Subtraction of a Whole Number and a Decimal: Regrouping With Zeros
Adding and Subtracting Decimals
This tutorial provides comprehensive coverage of adding and subtracting of decimals based on Common Core (CCSS) and State Standards and its prerequisites. Students can navigate learning paths based on their level of readiness. Institutional users may customize the scope and sequence to meet curricular needs. This simple tutorial uses appropriate examples to help you understand adding and subtracting of decimals in a general and quick way.
This tutorial has been prepared for beginners to help them understand the basics of adding and subtracting of decimals. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in adding and subtracting of decimals, from where you can advance further.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you need a basic knowledge of elementary math concepts such number sense, addition, subtraction, place values of whole numbers, place value chart, definition of decimal numbers and so on.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started