- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Starting SAP HANA Studio with immediate system logon
Yes, to perform an immediate login you have to navigate to Installation directory and use the following start parameters −
-h Host name
-n Instance number
-u User name
User name with special characters should be enclosed in double quotations (“”).
hdbstudio.exe -h hanademo -n 03 -u HANAADMIN
hdbstudio.exe -h hanademo -n 03 -u "&hanatest"
hdbstudio -h hana -n 03 –u HANAADMIN
hdbstudio -h hana -n 03 -u "&hana"
open -a /Applications/sap/hdbstudio.app --args -h hana -n 03 -u HANAADMIN
open -a /Applications/sap/hdbstudio.app --args -h hana -n 03 -u "&hana"
Once you run above from command line, this will open HANA Studio. If you are prompted to enter password you enter password and you are logged in.
- Searching a SAP HANA system in HANA Studio System view
- Adding a system in SAP HANA Studio
- Start and stop HANA system in SAP HANA Studio
- Adding system archive link in SAP HANA Studio
- Searching a user in SAP HANA system using HANA Studio
- Use of Role tab in SAP HANA system using HANA Studio
- Common system schema in SAP HANA Studio under Provisioning
- Information exported using export system in SAP HANA Studio
- Opening SAP HANA Cockpit from HANA Studio
- SAP HANA Modeling Perspective in HANA Studio
- Customizing SAP HANA Perspective in HANA Studio
- Installing SAP HANA Studio from SAP Marketplace
- Integrate node.js with SAP HANA system
- Performing different SAP logon check while connecting to HANA
- Different perspectives in SAP HANA Studio