Searching a SAP HANA system in HANA Studio System view
When you are managing a large number of systems using HANA Studio, this can be used to find a specific system more quickly.
To use find system option, the following steps should be performed −
- From the Systems view toolbar, choose the Find System (Find System) button.
- 2. Enter a search string −
- Select the system you were searching for.
- You can select several systems in the search results by pressing the CTRL key while selecting. You can use this, for example, to mark duplicate systems.
- Choose whether you want to open the selected system in the Administration editor and/or the SQL console.
Published on 21-Feb-2018 16:52:53